What We Can Do For You
Florida Hospital Nicholson Center has a deep understanding of the challenges you face transforming your organization’s health care systems, operations and infrastructure. This industry expertise is supported by the knowledge we gain through the operation of leading-edge research and training centers. This ensures that at every level and stage of development of your project, our services can ultimately improve the quality and delivery of your health care.
We work in partnership with private and public health system leaders, health and finance ministers, government agencies, hospital leaders and others to address your most pressing challenges.
The Nicholson Center Can:
- Establish custom training and education programs that can fill present needs or introduce new capabilities to your health system.
- Develop efficient and effective clinical and surgical programs that are fully scalable as your needs change.
- Establish international clinical, training and education centers of excellence that attract health care professionals and experts from around the globe.
- Perform operating room planning and development for new and existing facilities.
- Quickly add a health or training center of any size to an existing facility, saving time and expense.
- Develop turnkey, complex physical and organizational structures for larger projects, such as in medical cities or across regional health systems.
- Design local and regional healthcare delivery and training strategies to ensure greater efficiency and effectiveness.
- Establish new clinical or training institutes that feature the most advanced medical technology and procedures available today.
- Assist in implementing your present health care system expansion plans or to advance your global medical faculty model.
In both the public and private sectors, we provide expert consultant and strategic advisory services to help you develop smart and sustainable solutions to your health care challenges. The Florida Hospital Nicholson Center, along with its parent company Adventist Health System, the largest not-for-profit health system in the United States, draws upon its experience and resources to provide clinical training, education, and research and development services internationally.
Through strategic partnerships and affiliations, we develop and implement advanced medical and training centers, educational exchanges and program affiliations tailored to meet the specific needs of our global partners. We currently have strategic affiliations in Berlin, Milan, Seoul, Tel Aviv and Riyadh. We are actively developing projects in, or seeking partnership opportunities in other key regions of the world including Asia, Latin America, Russia, China, India and the Middle East.Meet With Us