Experience Kissimmee and destination partners welcome you to attend MPI's Healthcare Meeting Compliance Certification (HMCC) program at the AdventHealth Nicholson Center in Kissimmee, FL on Wednesday, May 16. Every healthcare meeting professional must balance unprecedented changes and demands on understanding the global impact of healthcare compliance. They must tackle tough regulations, adjust and readjust priorities while keeping one eye on the short-term and the other long-term survival—a tough job without a continuing flow of knowledge. Why not make an investment in your future and your company’s success by participating in the Healthcare Meeting Compliance Program? The Certificate is a program providing a foundation in key healthcare disciplines in a condensed format. It is designed for those (planners and suppliers) who need a broader understanding of a full range of regulatory topics.
This program is taught by professionals specifically trained to develop a competency foundation, while building critical thinking skills through case studies, business simulation, discussion and active exercises. The intensive four-hour educational and training program provides healthcare meeting compliance stakeholders with the knowledge and experience they need to successfully navigate the increasingly complex pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device regulatory environment.
Medical Meeting Planners and Third-Party Planners are invited to participate in the Kissimmee Destination Experience & Site Tours in conjunction with the MPI HMCC Program from May 15-17, 2018. After receiving your HMCC, immerse yourself in the destination and explore first-hand why Kissimmee is known for making memorable meetings.
Included in this experience is the following:
- (2) Complimentary Nights at the Embassy Suites Lake Buena Vista South May 15-17, 2018
- Complimentary Round-Trip Ground Transportation between the Orlando International Airport and host hotel as well as between the host hotel and Nicholson Center for the HMCC Course
- Complimentary meals* during the event dates May 15-17, 2018
- As outlined in the event agenda
- Site Tours of (4) meeting hotels in Kissimmee
- 4 clock hours in CMP-IS Strategic Domain A: Strategic Planning
- Certificate of achievement
- Hold HMCC designation for two years (designation will expire on the anniversary date course was taken, see HMCC Refresher Course)
- Know what qualifies as a healthcare meeting
- Have a baseline of knowledge about healthcare meeting compliance
- Have a basic understanding of the reporting requirements
- Be familiar with what questions to ask, given your role in health care meetings
- Know what information to convey to your teams
- Be aware that the guidelines/rules are constantly changing so you need to verify, verify, verify
- Special rate of $499 for HMCC Program on May 16, 2018**
**Register by April 16 for a chance to win a complimentary registration for MPI's Healthcare Meeting Compliance Certification (HMCC) priced at $499 value. Limited space is available.
Pat Schaumann, CMP, CSEP, DMCP, HMCC
Senior Director of Healthcare Compliance for Maritz Travel and is a principal instructor of the HMCC program. She previously served as MPI’sdirector of professional development, healthcare sector.