The Future of Meetings
Global Meetings Industry Day not only serves the purpose of raising industry awareness around the importance of FACE-TO-FACE Meetings but, it’s also a day for our industry to come together as one voice. Join us at this much-anticipated annual event organized by MPI's Greater Orlando Chapter to show your support for the meetings and events industry.
Keynote Session: Hot Technologies 2018
How are you keeping up with the technological advancements that impact your job and career? Do you find that you’re barely able to keep pace with the latest developments within the hospitality industry? This session reviews what’s new and way cool in technology within the meetings industry in this fun, fast-paced look at what’s here for us to use now and what’s coming in the near future, including the latest information about virtual & augmented reality, artificial intelligence, and other important tech trends.
After participating in this session, the learner will be able to:
- Identify the most critical tech tools that are impacting meeting planning and supporting the hospitality industry
- Understand the five major tech disruptors affecting our industry
- Recognize how new technologies such as virtual & augmented reality are having an impact on the hospitality industry.
- MPI Member (Preferred or Premier): $75
- Non-MPI Member & MPI Essential Members: $85
- MPI Student Member: $25
President of Meetings U
Director of Corporate Development at Florida Hospital Nicholson Center