While visiting our facility, we want to ensure your safety. Below are the current safety measures in place:
- Safety is our top priority.
- Social distancing will be maintained at all times.
- Temperature checks upon arrival. Those with a fever or COVID-19 symptoms will not be admitted into the building.
- Hand sanitizer stations are readily available throughout the building.
- Masks required of all attendees and Nicholson Center staff while on the premise (except while eating). Masks will be provided by the Nicholson Center.
- All catering will be served in grab-and-go style with slight modification to the menus during this period.
- Classroom style seating maintained for all attendees with 1 person per table.
- All cadaveric tissue has a full serology report including COVID-19 testing and date of death prior to November 1, 2019.